The Year 6 SATs exams take place in May every year. This year they will start on Monday 13th May 2019 and the last exam will be on Thursday 16th May 2019.
Please see some useful links below, including content from our recent SATs information evening which includes which exams will be taken on the relevant days.
- KS2 SATs Assessment Parent and Carer Booklet.pdf
- Y6 Spag Glossary for Parents and Carers.pdf
- Y6 Mathematic Glossary for Parents and Carers.pdf
- KS2 Parents Evening PowerPoint.ppt
Please see below for a menu of topics with boosters for you to explore. If you need help with solving a question there is a Youtube button to press if you would like a video explanation. We hope this helps to make your revision more interesting!
- Algebra and Unknowns.pdf
- Angles + Lines.pdf
- BODMAS BIDMAS.pdf
- Column Methods Add + Subtract.pdf
- Column Methods Add and Subtract.pdf
- Explain by Counter example.pdf
- Factors,Primes + Squares.pdf
- Frac Dec Perc Equivalence.pdf
- Fraction Adding.pdf
- Fraction of a Quantity.pdf
- Fractions of Shapes.pdf
- Inequality Signs.pdf
- Line Graphs.pdf
- Interpret Charts.pdf
- Long Multiplication.pdf
- Measurment Conversion of units.pdf
- Missing Lengths from Diagrams.pdf
- Money Problems.pdf
- Multiply Divide by 10, 100, 1000.pdf
- Multiplying and Multiples.pdf
- Negative Numbers.pdf
- Multi-Step Problem Solving.pdf
- Nets + 3D Shapes.pdf
- Pie Charts.pdf
- Place Value.pdf
- Proportion & Ratio.pdf
- Reading Scales + Number Lines 2016.pdf
- Reading Scales + Number Lines.pdf
- Shape Names.pdf
- Sorting Diagrams.pdf
- The Mean.pdf
- Symmetry + Reflection.pdf
- Translating Shapes.pdf
- Use each number once.pdf
- Working Backwards.pdf
An excellent fun website covering all the different areas of maths the children require.
Lots of online games to practise skills
Arithmetic, times tables and reasoning practice.
A fun way to practise multiplication and division facts.
Fantastic game to sharpen those mental maths skills
Fun maths challenges