We can all agree; these are unprecedented times. It is a time where worries and anxieties are heightened in not only ourselves as adults but our children also. Here are some booklets and leaflets providing information on how to support yourselves and your children, including some child friendly conversations you can have about covid-19 and why the schools have had to close. Twiss Green is an excellent community to be a part of and we will support each other through this unsettled time.
- Apps, links
- 9 things to say to your child when they are anxious
- Anxiety Booklet
- Child Friendly Explanation of Coronavirus.
- COVID-19 anxiety
- Emotional well-being and mental health - Covid19
- FACE COVID - How to respond effectively to the Corona crisis - by Russ Harris, author of The Happiness Trap .pdf
- How to Talk to Children about COVID
- Happiness Booklet
- Information about mental health and wellbeing
- Parent tips
- Preparing for COVID -19 in a trauma informed way