Music is taught at Twiss Green Community Primary School to ensure that children are engaged in making and responding to music.
To enable our children to:
- develop knowledge about and appreciation of, all types of music
- be engaged and enriched by their learning in music
- to appreciate its importance across all cultures
- be imaginative and intellectually curious
- be provided with opportunities for thinking creatively.
Progression of Knowledge and Skills
In July, our wonderful school choir and musicians put on a truly amazing Summer Concert for our school community. A superb time was had by all who participated and attended.
Peripatetic Music Lessons
Here at Twiss Green, we offer a wide and varied choice of peripatetic music lessons.
Here are a few of the peripatetic lessons available here:
For more information, please contact our office team on 01925 762346.